Financial Planning & Management
Dedicated financial advisors outline a strategy tailored to your needs
Having an advisor will help you create a financial plan to make the most out of your assets and wealth. Most of all, an advisor will give you options, and always keeps you informed. With Strong Tower Associates, you meet with an advisor who is experienced, and local. Our advisors will help you engage in your financial planning for retirement every step of the way. Working together with your advisor. You can reduce costs. Develop a cohesive strategy, and receive advice that is wholly dedicated to your situation.
Engaging in prudent Social Security planning
One of the most important financial planning decisions you can make, relates to the timing of when you collect Social Security benefits. This timing will impact how much you receive on a monthly basis. Moreover, also with which benefits will later be available to your spouse and children. We will give you the insights to determine how to manage this issue best so that you can maximize the benefits to which you are entitled.
Additionally, we can help you make critical health care-related decisions, including your Medicare coverage and supplemental insurance options as you grow older.
Managing your 401(k) and other retirement accounts
If you are approaching retirement. You need to ensure that you have an established plan to follow. With answers to the important decisions, you need to make. Either right now, or following shortly. This may include the following:
- When, and how to begin collecting Social Security benefits.
- If you have a defined benefit plan from your employer, which pension option you should take.
- How you will approach your investment allocations as part of your 401(k), 403(b) or other retirement plans.
- An income planning strategy for how you will spend money during your retirement, such as the timing of when you draw funds from different revenue streams.
- How taxes will play a role in your retirement, including the most tax-efficient methods from withdrawing funds from your accounts.
- If and how you need to factor in certain debts, such as a mortgage or auto loan.
- What will happen to your assets and estate if you or your spouse passes away.
It is important to address all of these issues. In addition to many other questions well before you reach retirement. Consequently, if you have put off these tasks and plan to retire soon. We can still help you establish a plan that will reach your future goals.
Consult with one of our financial advisors today
To establish a financial planning strategy that protects your assets and wealth into the future. Meet with an experienced financial advisor at Strong Tower Associates. We proudly serve clients in State College, Lewisburg, Altoona, Lock Haven, Bellefonte, Williamsport and the surrounding communities. Call us today at 814-325-9806 or contact us online to speak with a member of our trusted team.