Credit & Debt Calculators
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- Do I have too much debt?
- What is the balance on my loan?
- Should I consolidate my personal debt into a new loan?
- Restructuring debts for accelerated payoff
- Which is better: Cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra payments on my debt?
- Should I pay off debt or invest?
- Should I transfer my credit card balances?
Home & Mortgage Calculators
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income insurance do I need?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- What are my long-term care insurance needs?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- Which is better, comprehensive plan or high-deductible plan with HSA?
- Compare a taxable investment to a tax-deferred investment
- Becoming a millionaire
- Income generated by a savings plan
- How long will it take to double my savings?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What could my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my investment return?
- What is the effective annual yield on my investment?
- How will retirement impact my living expenses?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- Social security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- I'm retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- Should I convert discretionary expenses to savings?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(K)