Strong Tower financial advisors’values charitable efforts and encourages involvement by investing time and giving back talents to support charitable organizations. Our efforts do not just happen locally near State College Pennsylvania but extend across the nation. We commit time towards helping children with the student-run organization Penn State Dance Marathon commonly referred to as THON. We collect toys during the holidays for the Toys for Tots organization benefiting young children in the Centre County area.
We don't just work in our local communities. We live here too. This is why we take our commitment seriously. We believe in doing our best, and to contribute to the community in meaningful. Helping to improve the lives of others by offering our time, talent, and funding. Both in and out of our offices.
The following charitable organizations benefit from the generosity of our team year after year:
- Central PA 4th Fest The Central PA 4th Fest is a family-oriented, and patriotic celebration held on July 4th. Hundreds of volunteers work year-round to plan and organize the activities and events for 4th Fest each year
- Toys for TotsToys for Tots is a program run by the United States Marine Corps Reserve which distributes toys to children whose parents cannot afford to buy them gifts for Christmas.
- THONThe Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon, affectionately known as THON, is a yearlong effort to raise funds and awareness for the fight against pediatric cancer.
- Wounded Warrior ProjectWounded Warrior Project is a charity and veterans service organization that offer a variety of programs, services, and events for wounded veterans of the military actions following September 11, 2001.
- American Red CrossThe American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The provided links and content above is for information purposes only. Strong Tower Associates is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Strong Tower Associates is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website's users and members